|Home||» Products||» Batch Controller Application|
Batch Controller Application
With the help our diligent professionals, we are able to manufacture and export a wide range of Batch Controller Application. Our adroit team of professionals makes use of excellent quality materials in the manufacturing process of this system. It is is a multipurpose relay based controller for industrial application. It is useful were the feeding and discharge of single / multiple material needs to be control through relays. Further, clients can easily purchase this Batch Controller Application from us in diverse models at industry leading prices.
- Sturdy structure
- High performance
- Low maintenance
- BC-04 is a fully customized product depending on application and userâs requirement.
- It controls the batch operation through Relays without printing & saving option.
- Multiple recipes can be programmed with different set points.
- Provision to connect 1 no weighing platform.
- Coarse and fine feed of material can be set.
- Provision for In-flight correction.
- Operation can be fully automatic or semi automatic, as per userâs requirement.
- Dual Display on front panel to display current platform weight, target weight, programming parameters, alarms and total of process.
- 16 key front keyboard for programming and operating the batch controller.
- Key Lock option is provided to prevent un-authorized use of the keyboard for programming or operating the system.
- Software Calibration of the weigh platform, without changing any internal resistors for gain or dead load. The calibration process is software based using front panel keyboard and gain and dead load are set automatically by software Commands.
- Display test option is provided to check the quality status of all the segments on the display. This feature can be used to check if all the displays and indication LEDs are in order.
- Multi level password protection for preventing accidental or un authorized changes in calibration and other run time parameters.
- Provision for recipe settings. The procedure allows for defining multiple recipes with each recipe containing the set points and delay for relay operations as per process requirement.